Sub-Accountant / Sub Auditor Study Material
Candidates to know that the topics for the examination check the GSSSB Sub Accountant Exam Pattern in the above-mentioned tabular form. The examination will be going to conduct on a single paper. The subjects involved in this examination are General Studies, Gujarati Grammar, and Literature, English Grammar, & Technical subject. The total examination will consist of 200 questions for 200 marks. Withing the time duration of 2 hours you should have to complete the examination.
GSSSB Sub Auditor Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility has been defined by the GSSSB in terms of nationality, education, and age limit.
The candidate should be a citizen of India or should have nationality as per the provision of Rule-2 of Gujarat Civil Service Classification & Recruitment (General) Rules.
GSSSB Sub-Accountant Education Qualification
A degree in Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Science (Mathematics/ Statistics) or Bachelor of Arts (Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics)
GSSSB Sub Auditor Age Limit
The candidate must not be aged more than 35 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Govt rules.
GSSSB Sub Auditor Syllabus 2021
Below is the syllabus for the GSSSB Sub Accountant/Sub Auditor written exam.
- History of Gujarat,
- Geography & Culture,
- Constitution of India,
- General Science,
- Current Affairs,
- General Knowledge of Computer,
- Test of Reasoning,
- Government Schemes,
- Panchayati Raj
- Disaster Management
Gujarati Literature and Grammar
- English Grammar
- Active & Passive Voices
- Idioms & Phrases
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Unseen Passage
- Vocabulary & Spellings
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence rearrangement
- Error Finding and Correcting
Bachelor of Business Administration,
- Bachelor of Computer Application,
- Bachelor of Commerce,
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics/Statistics)
- Bachelor of Arts (Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics)
Check here the GSSSB Sub Accountant Syllabus and Exam Pattern here.
GSSSB Sub Auditor Exam Pattern 2021
A. Written Exam
- The written exam will consist of 4 papers.
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
|General Knowledge: History of Gujarat, Geography & Culture, Constitution of India, Sports, General Science, Current Affairs, General Knowledge of Computer, Test of Reasoning, Environment, Government Schemes, Panchayati Raj & Disaster Management
|Gujarati Literature & Grammar
|Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science (Mathematics/Statistics) તથા Bachelor of Arts (Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics)
B. Computer Proficiency Test
The pattern of computer proficiency tests is as follows:
|To email (with file attachment)
|Tender Notice (English & Gujarati)
GSSSB Sub Auditor Exam Dates 2021
Know the important dates regarding the GSSSB Sub Accountant/Sub Auditor recruitment 2021.
|Application Start Date
|5th February 2021
|Last Date to Apply
|1st March 2021
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee
|6th March 2021
|Admit Card Release Date
|Will be Notified
|Will be Notified
|Will be Notified
GSSSB Sub-Accountant Admit Card 2021
The GSSSB Sub Accountant/Sub Auditor hall tickets will be issued soon on the official website of GSSSB. The candidates must download the hall tickets from the website and get them printed. It is compulsory to bring a hard copy of the hall ticket on the day of the examination. Follow the steps given below to download the hall tickets.
Step 1: Go to the website of GSSSB.
Step 2: Click on the option for “Call Letter”.
Step 3: Click on the option of the Preliminary Exam from the dropdown box.
Step 4: Select the post in the “Select Job” option, enter your “Confirmation Number” and Birth Date and then click on “Print Call Letter”.
GSSSB Sub Auditor Salary
The salary for the GSSSB Sub Auditor/Sub Accountant is Rs. 19,950/-. The candidates shall be provided with other benefits as and when admissible according to the existing rules of the government.
GSSSB Sub Auditor Cut Off 2021
The GSSSB Sub Auditor cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks required by the candidates to get shortlisted for the Computer Proficiency Test. The cutoff is expected to be released in April by the Board on the official website. The candidates who clear the cutoff will be selected for the Computer Proficiency Test. The final cutoff will be announced after the Computer Proficiency test, in the form of a merit list of the selected candidates.
GSSSB Sub Auditor Answer Key 2021
The GSSSB Sub Auditor Answer Key for the written exam shall be released on the official website of GSSSB or on the website of OJAS (Govt. of Gujarat). The candidates shall be able to download the answer key for each set/series to calculate their scores in each subject.
GSSSB Sub Auditor Exam Preparation Tips 2021
- Before beginning the preparation, the aspirants must first know the syllabus and the exam pattern of the written exam as well as for the computer proficiency test.
- After knowing the syllabus and exam pattern, the aspirants must prepare accordingly by keeping in mind the mark’s weightage of each subject.
- The aspirants must focus on the General Awareness about Gujarat while studying general Knowledge.
- The aspirants can know more about the exam scheme by going through and solving the GSSSB Sub Auditor’s previous year papers.
- The GSSSB Sub Auditor online mock test series are also a huge help to the aspirants in their preparation.
- The aspirants must practice all the four topics of the Computer Proficiency Test. You should not just study about these topics, but do a practical as well.
GSSSB Sub Auditor Exam Best Books 2021
Below are the best books for the preparation of the GSSSB Sub Auditor exam.
|Sub Auditor Sub Accountant (Gujarati)
|Gujarati Sahitya Descriptive And Oneliner book
|Samanya Vigyan (Gujarati)
|Ajay Patel – Sanjay Paghdal
DOWNLOAD E-book LINK: Click Here
Thank You for Visit WWW.SSGK.INFO
- Gujarat Budget 2018-19 | Download Gujarat Budget PDF in Gujarati & English
- Science & Technology Book Download | Vigyan ane Technology Book
- Bhartiya Bandharan | Indian Constitution Gujarati Full Books Download
- GUNOTSAV 2013 PAPER FOR PREE TEST
- Download 4000 One Liner Questions Book By Success Academy Patan
- TAT-1 & 2 Exam MOST IMP (QUESTIONS BANK) By ICE Rajkot
- EBOOKS FOR TEACHERS KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS